The Center for Teaching & Learning announces the next evening workshop for faculty on Digital Tools for Effective Teaching: Blackboard Groups, November 7
These workshops will help you identify specific pedagogical goals for your course(s) and explore digital tools to support them.
How digital tools can enhance teaching f2f
- Expand interactions beyond the physical classroom
- Foster collaboration and community building
- Students can continue to access online content.
Creating groups allows students to collaborate on group assignments and presentations as well send email within the group.
Participants will learn to
- set up groups in Blackboard and add members
- assign specific Blackboard tools to each group
- grade group assignments
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Location: Rosenthal Library, Room 300i (Tanenbaum Room)
Please be sure to bring your Blackboard login information.
Future workshops (dates TBA):
- Collaborate using blogs and public writing
- Quantitative Reasoning
Can’t make the workshop on this date? Let us know what day(s) are convenient for you by submitting this form: https://tinyurl.com/evening-workshop-suggest-day