The Center for Teaching & Learning announces the next Digital Tools for Effective Teaching
evening workshop: Collaborating in Google Docs, October 24
These workshops will help you identify specific pedagogical goals for your course(s) and explore digital tools to support them.
How digital tools can enhance teaching f2f
- Expand interactions beyond the physical classroom
- Foster collaboration and community building
- Students can continue to access online content.
Collaborating in Google Docs
Using Google Docs allows you to collaborate online asynchronously; comment on student work; and track student activity. At the end of the workshop, participants will know how to:
- create a Google Doc in their QC G Suite for Education drive
- share it with colleagues and students
- grant commenting, editing, or viewing access
- view the document history
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Location: Rosenthal Library, 300i (Tanenbaum Room)
There will be a limited number of loaner laptops but we encourage you to bring your own device.
Please be sure to bring your QC G Suite for Education login information.
Future workshops (dates TBA):
- Blackboard Groups
- Collaborate using blogs and public writing
Can’t make the workshop on this date? Let us know what day(s) are convenient for you by submitting this form: https://tinyurl.com/evening-workshop-suggest-day