The Center for Teaching and Learning is launching part one of a year long pilot of a platform, Exambler, offering faculty useful exam creation tools. We are looking for faculty willing to test the management system in one of their courses for a semester or for one full academic year and provide feedback on their experience. There will be a follow up evaluation at the end of each semester.
A workshop will be provided for participants who would like learn how to use the system. Attendance in the workshop is not mandatory for participating in the pilot. Upon registration, you will be given an invitation to create and Exambler account.
The workshop will include a hands on tutorial on Exambler’s features including:
- Converting your paper Scantron exams to digital format.
- Learning how to navigate the application’s dashboard.
To participate in the workshop or the pilot:
- Create an Exambler account after registration.
- Register to this invite using this form below.
- Bring a laptop. (If attending workshop)
Date: Monday, October 19, 2015
Time: 12:15 am to 1:30 pm
Location: Queens Hall 325
RSVP at: http://goo.gl/forms/ONjkq0M6GD
For more information about the pilot:
Tamara Brown: email@example.com