Join us for a hands-on opportunity to learn more about the uses and the advantages of Google Classroom.
Refresh your teaching toolkit: Google Classroom is an excellent tool for maximizing your face-to-face teaching time and improving ways to distribute projects to students. It provides needed flexibility to engage students in collaborative and constructive learning activities. Google Classroom also helps to improve class organization: you can create assignments quickly, provide feedback efficiently, and communicate with students with ease. Teaching can become new again.
You will learn how to
- Identify Classroom’s basic and advanced components.
- Share assignments with students and keep them on task.
- Share links, various forms of media, PDF files, and videos with students.
- Give students timely feedback in order to impact learning.
Date: Friday, March 13, 2015
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Location: Queens Hall 325
Lunch will be served.
Register at http://goo.gl/rQm0FF
Seating is limited to 15 participants (first come, first served).
To participate in this workshop, you must:
- bring a laptop
- have a Queens College Google Apps for Education account
Claim your account by following the instructions at:
For more information: