Lynda.com at Queens College has been upgraded to LinkedIn Learning, which will continue to provide faculty, staff, and students with access to the same (albeit rebranded) online education platform. You can use LinkedIn Learning to
- learn a new skill or brush up on a skill you already know.
- follow “learning paths” on a particular area or skill set.
- make your own video playlists and share them with colleagues.
- track your own learning progress.
LinkedIn Learning content focuses on business, technology, productivity, and career development.
Login at http://lynda.qc.cuny.edu using your Queens College credentials (username “jdoe” for faculty and staff, “jdoe101” for students).
Once logged in, you will be given the option to
- Connect your LinkedIn account
- Enter your current or desired job title
Both of these options will prompt LinkedIn Learning to recommend relevant videos. You should still have access to playlists that you created in Lynda.com.
Our recommendations for the new semester:
Blackboard Essential Training
Google Drive Essential Training
Use the Notebook tab to take notes as you play the video.
Download project files to follow along with the lesson.
Read more about the upgrade here: https://learning.linkedin.com/en-us/cx/lyndaupgrade