The Office of the Provost and the Center for Teaching & Learning are pleased to invite you to an orientation and welcome day for all new full- and part-time faculty at Queens College. Please join us on Monday, August 26, 2019, 9:30 am – 3:00 pm, in The James Muyskens Conference Room in the Summit.
Representatives from around campus will discuss the resources and services that you may find useful in your new capacity as faculty:
- Administrative and Academic Support Services
- Creating a safe and healthy work life
- Using library resources
- Accessing instructional technologies
- Teaching Tools and Support
- Reporting attendance and grades
- Union benefits
- Seeking professional faculty and leadership development opportunities
To help us better plan the event, please register at http://bit.ly/2ZwfxeJ.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
For questions, please contact Alicia Alvero at email@example.com, Michelle Fraboni at firstname.lastname@example.org, Rowena Li at email@example.com, or Jean Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.