Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Time: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Location: Patio Room
Representatives from around campus will discuss resources and services you need to know about in your new capacity as faculty:
- Using library resources
- Accessing instructional technologies
- Teaching online
- Reporting attendance and grades
- Encouraging academic integrity
- Union benefits
- Seeking professional development opportunities
- Resources for your students you should know about
We encourage you to view the videos below or go to the playlist and get to know the key representatives before coming to the orientation.
Please join us on January 25th for information, conversation, and some refreshments. We encourage you to bring along a colleague: a full-time faculty member, a not-new adjunct, or your departmental chair. Simply share page, and ask your colleague to RSVP.
To help us better plan the event, please RSVP at https://goo.gl/cpvyCZ